Webisode Fail

Camera ready! Sort of.
Bunny woke up at 5:30 a.m. this morning, ready to eat and play. That was just fine, though, because on the 3rd Thursday of every month, my boss has us signed up to do a Webisode for an industry education group. This means, of  course, that a pony tail and mascara won't quite cut it today, so I'll need a little extra get-ready time. I must look professional... at least from the waist up! And I must clean my office so no one can see the stacks of whatnot in the corner through the web cam!

Beads was up pretty early, too, but it was actually a successful morning. Breakfast, everyone dressed, easy daycare drop off, and then hair and makeup (twice, because once I logged in and turned on my camera I realized more was needed. Much more. Yikes.)

It's been 3 months since I've had to prepare for one of these things, so I wanted to look my best for the audience.

Of whom there were none.

Big, fat goose egg on the ol' attendance roster.

*Sigh*

Granted, the education group lost their department head recently, and there was no promotion of the program until yesterday, but still. For breakfast this morning, I'll have a piece of humble pie.

On the bright side, I look like a professional and don't want to let this hair and makeup go to waste, so I think I'll take myself out to lunch today. 

Popular Posts