Total Recall

If you're like me, where you're "all in" when it comes to work and then "all in" when it comes to family time, every once in a while you realize how completely out of touch with the real world you are. I think it was Jim Gaffigan who made the joke about how uncomfortable it is when you Finally see that award winning movie from however many years ago and it was truly awesome, but it doesn't really fit into current conversation, i.e. "Man, I watched Slumdog Millionaire last night! What a great movie that was... in 2009." By the way, I still have not watched Slumdog Millionaire, but whatever. You catch my drift.
Crap. I think I even missed the decade window.
Anyway, my point is that we miss out on a lot because our attention is diverted elsewhere. And yet, there are some things we should probably be tuned into. There's a presidential campaign going on right now, for example. Just thought you should know that. (You're welcome). There are also recalls that are going on. Not surrounding elections (yet), but on products that impact our families.

Some important safety recall sites you might want to check from time to time (Thanks Maureen for clueing us in!):

Kid's Stuff: www.saferproducts.gov

Home Products: www.cpsc.gov

Food: www.foodsafety.gov

Drugs and Cosmetics: www.fda.gov/safety/recalls

Cars: www.safercar.gov

I also understand that skinny jeans are all the rage. Perfect for those of us just off of maternity leave. *Sigh*

"Petite" is right.

Popular Posts