30 Days of Surveys

It's beginning to look a lot like surveys, EVERYWHERE YOU GO.  Look at your receipt. There - at the bottom. A web site. A survey code. A bribe. (Except for the postal service. They just ask for your opinion out of the goodness of your heart.)

So I'm taking the challenge. For the next 30 days, I'm going to take every survey that is asked of me. Here's what I want to find out:

1. Will any one of these companies personally acknowledge my feedback?

2. Will I win a single one of the drawings that I will supposedly be entered into?

Frankly, I'm more interested in #1, reason being that I work for a customer satisfaction survey company. It's for a niche industry, but one of our primary focal points when training our clients and their teams is to respond to every single survey response they receive, whether the news is good, bad or ugly. Now, if the person responds anonymously, they can't be contacted. But if they provide their contact information, that would imply they are interested in hearing back, don't you think?

So we'll see what happens. I'll keep you posted.

Popular Posts